Wednesday, April 19, 2006

She Got Me

Last Wednesday was my birthday. I turned 35. I figure I have lived at least half my life thus far. Wow, I have a lot more living to do. My wife took me out to eat to my favorite restaurant in town. We came home and then my worship leader needed something moved from upstairs to the fellowship hall. So I went over and went in and all these people are sitting there in the dark. They got me! The first time I have ever been gotten like that. The first church I pastored tried once but I found out about it.

My wife is good. She is a wonderful woman that I am blessed to share time on this earth with. God has truly blessed me. Many of you will agree that I married well over my head. All good men do. She is a wonderful wife and mother to our two kids.

The funny part of the day was my 4 year old daughter kept telling Michelle that I had to have a cake. I could not have a birthday without a cake. Well, I got my cake!

THANKS MICHELLE I LOVE YOU!

No comments: