Monday, July 28, 2008

The crazy life I live

Since the first part of May my life has been a crazy, busy, non-stop mess. With my resignation from Welsh and starting of the Bumper Man business life has passed by really quick. I did some training in Atlanta, GA and New Orleans the second and third week of June and kicked the business off the last week of June. From the start the used car managers have been very open and receptive to what I do. I have worked most everyday and stay really busy. God has opened doors as every turn for me. As time goes on hopefully I will get more efficient and it will pick up. The hardest part is that the car market has hit a dead time with gas prices and everyone having cars they owe more than it is worth on and can't get out from under it.

The kids keep us really busy. Michelle has decided to homeschool Riley this year. We decided it was best to help her do some catch up and hopefully give her a great joy of learning. She seems to like it after the first week. The biggest challenge is taking care of the two boys at the same time. I know my wife can handle it.

No comments: