Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Late, but needed to update

Well, its midnight eastern and my wife and kids are in bed and I can't go to sleep. I am watching "Dog the Bounty Hunter." I love this show for many reasons, mainly just because of the compassion that he shows many times at the end. But I am not here tonight to talk about Dog.

Two great things happened in my life yesterday. One was my nephew was born to my brother and his wife. Benjamin is joined by older brothers Matthew and Andrew. I don't to see these guys that much because they live in Houston and I in Maryland, but you guys are loved and prayed for often.

The other things is we have a closing date for our house. We are going to be gone that day, but it will all work out. I am so thankful God has allowed that burdened to be lifted off our shoulders. I will never be rich but to know that we can live without going further into to debt and pay off some things is a wonderful feeling.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: