Monday, May 05, 2008

Leaving Frostburg

Yesterday I announced to the church that I am resigning and moving to Hagerstown, MD. We had felt God moving us in this direction for some time now. We have been praying and asking God to provide the start-up cost for me to start my own business. We got our answer and now He keeps answering more.


I will be officially known as a Bumperman, here is another website. Our prayer through this whole adventure is asking God how can He use us as a family to minister in a different way. Not necessarily in an official capacity on staff at a church, but living in a community, working in the business world. Allowing us to be more missional in our ministry. Our prayer is that we will be doing more ministry than ever before. I said that God keeps answering prayers, well I got a really nice truck for my business for about $5000 below Bluebook. Here is a pic of the truck.
Also, today we think we found the house we want to rent. It is not official because we have to go through the whole application process. But nobody else is serious about it. Everything is coming in under budget so far, which is awesome.

Please keep Michelle, Riley, Carson, Hudson and myself in your prayers as we head out in this new adventure. My last Sunday at Welsh will be Sunday, June 1st. Please pray for Welsh that God will bless this church and all it does as it moves forward as well.

1 comment:

Rev. said...

May the Lord bless you in this new venture, bro!