Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Well...

Sunday was a good day. The sermon went really well considering I preached longer than normal. It is funny because I only had three pages of notes, usually have at least five. My daughter the night before asked me about being baptized, she had been asking for some time. I talked to her about what baptism means and why and she said she wanted to become a Christ follower. I prayed with her and she will be baptized next week. The day after my b-day. My parents are flying in from Texas for this. Riley is the first of their grandchildren to profess Christ.

This week is a lot more tame than last week. I actually got to go work-out this morning. It is hard when you have to take some time off to get back into it. I did not want to go and once I got there I wanted to leave. I pressed through. I didn't do my normal work-out but I got back into the grove.

No comments: