Friday, March 10, 2006

The Weather

Well I am sitting inside my office working on Sunday's sermon and browsing. Most of the snow is melted around the house because it is sunny and warm here today. I am glad! I am ready for the snow to be over. Don't get me wrong I like living in the cold, especially after spending the majority of my life so far in Texas. We went there for Christmas this year and it was in the 80's the whole time.

With Frostburg weather you have two seasons, winter and wind! Today it is wind. Since we live on the side of a hill I am waiting for something to go flying across the yard and preferable this time not my grill.

There are two things I own that I value above about any other, my recliner (which has been replaced by a newer lazy boy model...it sleeps very well!!) and my grill. Well, the grill has been really beat up since moving here a year ago. The wind treats it like a red headed step child. One day I walked out and the wind had rolled it down a handicap ramp and into the church. Yes, we live in the church parsonage about 10 feet away from the church. From that the lid partially cracked. I have plans on replacing it sometime around by bday in April. After all the cash comes in from my friends and family for my bday.

We went back to Pennsylvania yesterday to check in on the house we still pay a mortgage and utilities on. We signed with a new real estate agent and are hoping for some good results. Good results being she sells it by the end of the month...now I am a little more realistic than that...we just really need it to sell!!! It has been a year since we moved out and we don't like paying for it.

Nothing else going on here....just some more running around and doing the same ole, same ole.

No comments: