Thursday, February 16, 2006

Life and something like it...

I feel like the life I am living is a little too crazy. These past two weeks have been torture on me and my family. My wife has endured so much I there was something I could do to really show her how much I appreciate her and what she does for us.

I have already written about the illness that has run through our family. Well, it hit my son on Monday and my daughter again early Tuesday morning. We had to go to the ER with my son on Valentine's Day. Now my daughter has bed bugs in her room. When is it all going to stop.

Michelle decided she needed out of the house so she took the kids to the mall (that's a good joke for later) and to get Riley's hair cut. Tomorrow night Michelle and I get to go out and celebrate our sixth year of marriage. Our anniversary is actually Sunday, but I have to work.

I really appreciate my wife. She has endured a lot being married to me and I am sure there is a big reward in heaven for it. She is my best friend and I value you her more than she will ever know.

Life has its little rewards for me. The joy of my wife and kids, the joy of knowing I have a hope and a future that has been taken care of, and the joy of enjoying the life God has given me.

No comments: